Sunday, June 15, 2008

Because It's Been Awhile…

Up Close and Personal

She's grown, hasn't she?

The past couple weeks I've been working on cleaning off our computer. Putting things on a new external hard drive. Watching gig by gig come back to the actual hard drive (so very satisfying). Going through 3 years of photos, deciding what we should get prints of. Seeing craft progress. Food techniques becoming more refined. Photography skills slowly improving. Several homes each getting our (my?) style imprinted on them. A little boy growing mightily fast. And now a little pup growing even faster. Files from college design classes finally were deleted (though they still survive on the external hard drive and several "back up CDs").

Wow, that's been four years ago already. It took me 4 years to finally let go, and realize I won't be jumping back on those projects.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Awww!! Puppy! So big!

You're far ahead of me, I still have my design projects backed up on my iPod for gods sake! And on the old iMac... it's hard to give them up!