Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Dream Realized.

PEZ Cabinets

It is finally actualized. My PEZ dispensers have a home of their own for the world to see. Not shoved in multiple cardboard boxes on the top shelf of a closet.

You would not believe how happy these cabinets are making me!

Mike and I hung my 3 cabinets last night on the 2 small landings in our stairway and I stayed up late sorting dispensers into sets, and just finished filling the cabinets with little crowds of PEZ.

Though I don't know exactly how many dispensers I have yet, I do know my cabinet capacity ran out. 67 normal dispensers are homeless and ALL of my irregular dispensers & PEZ products are as well.

Sadly IKEA no longer makes these Järna CD Cabinets, so I'm kinda stuck.

If you know any hanging around not in use, please let me know. I'd love to have one more, for an even 4. Any more would be too overwhelming in our small home. If not, I guess Mike will have another chance to practice his carpentering skills.

No comments: