Sunday, December 07, 2008

Exciting.

GelGems - Sheep

Though these were released for Easter of this year, I've finally just gotten my hands on a couple.

Exciting why, you ask. Because I designed these (and plenty more) of these GelGems in the spring of 2007, while I was unemployed and working a little freelance.

GelGems - Chick

This little chick is actually my favorite one. I'm glad I found him today.

Though I have no use for gel window clings, he definitely came home with me (and a second to send my mom).

GelGems by Me

And what's more exciting than see my designs in actuality (I had been curious if they even ended up using my designs)…it's seeing my name on the product!

Cool, huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huff, that is so cool! I'm totally impressed. And the chick is adorable! Next thing I know, you'll have your own craft show on daytime. -Darcy

Anonymous said...

Sarah!! Congratulations :o) That's AWESOME! You must be so proud of yourself. Hope you had a great weekend.
xox,
Linnea

Anonymous said...

I saw a display of these at the Container Store here in Chicago on Wednesday. Nice work! - Gemma