Monday, October 26, 2009

Masochistic Mondays: week 13

The stats (October 26, 2009)
Starting weight: 188lbs
Current weight: 186.5 lbs



This is embarrassing.

Last week, it had creeped up a bit and as the week went on it continued to do so. Then to top it off we had a party this weekend and buffalo chicken dip proves to be too tempting.

Sigh. Almost completely back to where I started. The only thing different is I can run 2 miles straight. So that is something I guess.

I'm beginning to think I can't be trusted to make my own decisions when it comes to food. I didn't really want it to come down to this, but I think I need to give the SparkPeople meal plan a shot. I hate the fact that it has come down to this, that I can't trust myself to have anything in moderation, but I think it has got to be done. Especially as the seasons shift into colder times and fresh vegetables & fruits won't be as accessible to me and the desire from warm comfort food really rears it head & drowns out any desire to eat fresh & light.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sucks, doesn't it? Last summer I was doing good at 152 and today I'm 160. I think I'm going to have to count calories every day for the rest of my life, because it's the only thing that keeps me in check.