Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sugar Overload

SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing better than giving a 6 year old rice krispy treats covered in peanut butter, assorted candies and then drizzled with semisweet chocolate.

At least he earned it by helping whip these up – Brown Eyed Baker's Peanut Butter Cup Rice Krispy Treats, slightly modified with the addition of M&M's.

Lucky for his mom, he's spending the night with Grams, Pop & his aunt and uncle.




*****
Even though I had my one-on-one time with Bray making these while everyone else was napping, Mike got a little taste of what life would be like if we had two kids while I took a nap and he juggled getting Colbie to sleep and making Bray some lunch. I'm hoping that little experience buys me a few years before Mike starts bugging me for another baby.

No comments: