Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Buzz Lightyear…Space Ranger

DSCN0548

Bray's been hanging out here a lot, as of late. And therefore, we have been watching A LOT of Toy Story. This kid loves Buzz Lightyear…and has since he was pretty little. But look how nicely he sits there and watches! He is mesmerized. It's funny actually, especially when he runs around saying "Buzz! Buzz!"

In even bigger news… Bray knows my name!!! His new thing is saying, "Bye Sar!" over and over and over again! It's really cute, and makes me so happy. I bragged to all my coworkers today about how he learned my name.

I'm a nerd, I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!

I miss you Sarah! I'm glad things are going so well for you! Your crafts are adoreable... My knitting needles sit unused and forgotten... I can't even remember how to cast on. :)