Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Makes You Wonder.

DO NOT EAT!

If a girl is old enough to read this warning,
don't you think she's old enough to know not to eat her plastic toys?




After staying home sick on Monday, I was welcomed home from work yesterday by these, Molly's Theater Seats. If you know me, you know I'm a big American Girl collector. So you can imagine the excitement when receiving anything AG. Add to that, being 50% off and a high quality item, I was over the moon. Even sat down and did wardrobe changes while watching The Sound of Music (my first viewing - pretty good). Molly and Kit just had to be in summer outfits appropriate for viewing a Saturday matinée.

Thanks to a recent sales ploy on the AG website, I've been sucked into buying merchandise at discount via the website instead of waiting for a trip to American Girl Place next month. Perhaps my next shipment will also bear such obvious warnings.

I mean it would be one thing if they had little "no eat" pictographs for little girls who can't read. Those are the kids that may actually shove this stuff in their mouth.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

One of my librarian friends runs an American Girl Storytime & Discussion at the local public library here. I told her about your awesome collection and she is quite jealous, as am I... always! :)