Friday, January 02, 2009

I Prepared For My Resolutions Ahead of Time.

Chore Chart - Detail
Project #40 in '50 in 2009 Challenge' - Chore Chart

In an effort to keep Mike and myself up on the little household duties we let build up until the weekend, I created this chore chart that hangs on our fridge above our "command center."

I based mine on this one I saw on Craftster, though changed it up a little.

Set up like a calendar page, each pocket represents a day of the month. Inside each pocket is a wooden spoon listing the chores that should be done that evening (or day if we're lucky) before we head to bed.

It's being used now (yesterday was kind of a bust), and I hope it will keep things from getting too crazy resulting in a massive weekend clean up.

Chore Chart

Fitting for the new year and all the resolutions that arise.





(One last project for 2008, I may show a sneak peek or I may just wait until I receive Darcy's Nov/Dec quilt square. I haven't decided yet. Just be prepared for a #41 to sneak in amidst the new.)

No comments: