Saturday, January 31, 2009

Steal of the Century

Molly's Stage & Screen

In my last post, I briefly mentioned scoring an expensive American Girl item for $30 bucks. Well it arrived earlier this week and is currently being displayed for all its bargain glory.

Despite the fact I am not a nine year old girl, I could not pass up the opportunity to own this monstrosity (in size only). Especially to own it, in mint condition from the manufacturer, at 19% of the original cost - including tax and shipping.

Yes…19%.

Unbelievable, I know.

Molly's Stage & Screen

It's big, yes, but makes a cute display on top of my American Girl display cabinet. Especially since we never got around to figuring out the shelf to sit above it.

My only problem now is to figure out where to store it, as the "box for under bed storage" is about double the size of the collapsed stage. Too big to maneuver into my cabinet. I guess I really could keep in under our bed. But I really liked the idea of having everything together in one spot.

Oh well, that's a problem for another day. For now it is displayed.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Whoa... that's impressive! I'm so jealous of your AG collection!