Monday, December 21, 2009

Masochistic Mondays: Week 21

The Stats (as of December 21, 2009)
Starting Weight: 188 lbs
Current Weight: 179.0 lbs

We've hit that time of year where there are not enough hours in a day.

Though the past couple weeks have not been productive in the fitness & healthiness arena, and I've contemplated not even posting an update on Mondays, I've decided that although things aren't progressing NOW, the sure way to make sure things digress would be to stop posting. Though I don't have any real updates the last few weeks, I will have updates again, but only if I'm held accountable.

So though things may be pretty sparse around these parts on Mondays for the next week or so (and several weeks prior), I'll still be posting - if only The Stats. Because once I don't post, the whole thing will surely fly out the window.

And we don't want that, do we?

No comments: