Monday, March 22, 2010

Masochistic Mondays: week 34

The Stats (as of March 22, 2010)
Starting weight: 188 lbs
Current weight: 178.4 lbs

Because of the late hour, we're doing this bullet point style.

- enjoyed 2 beautiful outdoor runs last week

- been success jn going to the Y (or running in the neighborhood 6 days a week for the past several weeks

- did well tracking my food until this weekend, just didn't think about it & that continued on to today

- forgot to turn my Nike + on during my timed mile run on Sunday until .25 miles in, contemplated running 1.25 miles total...but I didn't

-very glad to see I'm back to the 10 lbs lost mark, hoping to keep up momentum but will need to track food to do so

- really really really need to work on drinking more water, for something that used to come so easy, this is proving very difficult

- there is a mini can of soda in my fridge mocking me (Mike's friend left it here Sunday after their fantasy baseball draft)

- got smoked on the indoor track today by a three year old

No comments: