Saturday, June 26, 2010

Need a Break...

Omni Valentine's Day Swap Coffee Sleeve


You may have noticed I've been a bit MIA around here. Let's just call this an extended coffee break. The past few months I've really been concentrating on getting active, running a few days a week and biking a couple others. Combine that with a full time job and well...some things get neglected - cooking, grocery shopping, keeping a tidy house, reading, blogging - hmm, that sounds like pretty much everything besides work, running & sleeping, ha!

Then to top things off, a couple weeks ago during one the nightly storms we seem to be having lately, we lost power & that fried my imac where I edit pics and store all the images (via external hard drive). Hopefully the power cord is only fried & not the actual computer. So until things equalize around these parts, I'll probably be MIA a bit more.

Until next time!

No comments: