Friday, October 13, 2006

WIP Friday!

Counterpane accessory pouch - WIP

My current WIP, not what I should be working on, but fun nonetheless. I won't say what it is, in case the recipients happens upon this blog.

Things have been rather hectic. With work. With crafts. And weekends in general. We're nearing the end of out-and-about weekends, but we're not quite there yet. Tonight Mike and I are off to Bloomington-Normal. ISU Homecoming. Never thought I'd go to a Homecoming, but here we go…free tailgating has motivated this trip. As well as the chance to see some friends.

Bag Pockets!

Here's something I worked on earlier this week, pockets for the inside of my flight bag. Notice your view isn't to great. Or as I like to call it, an action shot. Well, that's because my sewing skills are shoddy. Very poor. With all my sewing ambitions, I really need to practice. The thing is, though, I just want to finish. I want a finished product! My co-worker suggested I make a quilt…she said it would force me to slow down…to do things right, and pretty.

We shall see. We shall see.


Well I've been told we need to leave. A 3 hour drive awaits us. Keep warm!

No comments: