Thursday, April 12, 2007

Another Day, Another Dollar

Harry Potter ATCDue South

Thought I share the goods I received in my latest ATC swap - this time a Favorite Movie/TV Show swap on SwapBot. Partners sent cards representing their favorites, which is a fun twist. I was lucky enough to get another Harry Potter card for my growing collection!

MASHMoonstruckStar Trek

I'm contemplating if I should post the cards I made up yet. I don't think my partners know who I am until they receive from me, but I'm not sure as this is my first SwapBot swap. Hmm. Maybe tomorrow.


As for other things…my first week on the new job is coming to a close. It's funny how easy it is to forget how long a week can feel, gosh, I wasn't out of work that long. My congratulations on the new job present came in yesterday (a present to myself!), I hope to play with it tomorrow and when Mike gets back from his business trip, maybe I'll post pictures.

And for those of you wondering…yes, I do buy myself congratulatory presents. When I got my last (and first, real job), I had been unemployed for over a year, so I went all out and ebay-ed the only retired piece of the American Girl Molly collection I was missing. Her Winter Activities Set, aka Sick Kit. It was about double the retail cost, but these days that's a good price. I bet you're wondering what goody I treated myself this time. Well, time will tell my friends. Time will tell. But I am super excited about it! Can't wait to play.

No comments: