Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm splattered

Today's Workspace

It's been awhile. Blogging keeps falling between the cracks. Though freelance work has wrapped up! And I'll be getting the first of 2 paychecks for this job tomorrow. It's nice to get back to relaxing, though it will be short lived. The REAL job starts Monday…yikes.

For the time being, I'll relish in the ability to stay in my pjs all day if I want, to splattered my way through craft project after craft project while the Harry Potter movies pipe away in the background, and to go on 3 mile walks downtown listening to my ipod while cars whiz by (though the temperature has dropped a good 30 degrees, so that may not be happening).

I have a few projects I
need to wrap up before Monday, so I'm keeping myself busy. Not even that much time is being spent on the computer. After 3 and a half weeks of toiling away on the freelance, we have been seeing "other people."

Today, you can see, I have been in the studio painting away. Nothing too serious. And definitely not artistic, but for my favorite person under the age of 24. So it's important nonetheless. This is the main component of Bray's Easter present, so you'll be able to see the whole thing Friday during the day…if the sewing machine and my crazy "pattern" decide to co-exist.

Once this wraps up, I'll be writing a letter to a potential pen pal and making up some ATCs before settling back into HP crafting for the End of Harry Potter Swap.

I hope to step back into blogging with more regularity again, I am coming up on the big 1-0-0 post and then soon afterwards my first blogiversary. I'm thinking of celebrating with some sort of crafted giveaway, so that's something to be looking for. You'll just have to stay tuned!

No comments: