Monday, May 07, 2007

Daily Doodles

Daily Doodles - May 7, 2007

Oooh, a new feature! I imagine many of you are similar, I mean do you know anyone who doesn't doodle when sitting with a piece of paper and a pen in front of them?

Creative types probably do it more, but I think everyone does it.

These are some of my more elaborate doodles, usually I tend to make swirls. Supposedly the type of doodle you make says something about your personality. I wonder what mine say. If anyone can point me towards a book or website on this subject, please, please do.

Anyways, these are work related doodles, while "researching" Mexican tile patterns this morning. So not too creative.

It would be interesting to see what everyone else is doodling too. Today's doodle was on a post-it with a purple gel pen while browsing through some google image searches. Not too complex, but the fast, thoughtless drawings are sometimes more fun to look at than something thoughtful and planned and beautiful.

So, share your inner workings of your mind. We won't judge…too much.

No comments: