Thursday, August 30, 2007

Daily Doodle - The Little Pope

Daily Doodle - The Little Pope

This little guy's a week old or so, but I was in the middle of my 'encyclopedia of me.' I call him 'The Littlest Pope.' Sketched in red ink while waiting for my boss to get off the phone so we can continue our Monday morning meeting. On the corner of our weekly schedule.

I received my Ravelry invite…and it's already eating away my time. I've spent the last three hours adding my finished projects to my profile. And was sorely disappointed to see I've neglected to take a photo of one of my projects, the little Baby Bolero I knit up at the beginning of the year for my cousin Krissy's baby shower. I feel like I've knitted another hat, but I can find no evidence of it.

Holy crap! I just remembered. I did knit another hat and a scarf in Gryffindor colors for Darcy. I must look to see if I have pictures. But not tonight, I've already spent way too much time in front of this computer after sitting in front of a computer for 9.5 hours at work.

If you're on Ravelry, look me up (CraftNClutter)! Or send me your info.

No comments: