Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Quest Begins.

Leafy Pouch - Open

I've decided to challenge myself this year to complete 50 projects. I'm already 3 weeks into the year and just got project #1 done this weekend after Lonny and Bray left.

It's just a multi-use pouch using some of my favorite fabric that I used in 2006 to make grandparents' Christmas present. I only had a few fat quarters to begin with so I didn't have much left to work with.

It velcros shut and is lined with vinyl. Gave the ole sewing machine quite a workout. And helped me realize that I really should have the machine serviced. Maybe my frustration would melt away then. Either that or I find out I have to start saving cash for a new machine (let's think happy thoughts, ok).

Leafy Pouch

50 in 2008: Project #1 - Leafy Pouch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cute!!! Did you use a pattern or just make it up? Have a great week!!
~Swap Buddy

Mary Mary said...

That's really cute. I love the fabric!