Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Parade of Gifts #5 - The Cozy

DS Cozy - front
Project #38 in '50 in 2008 Challenge' - Nintendo DS Cozy

The last gift of my parade was actually the one I started first and finished last. A Nintendo DS cozy for Mike's mom.

I've seriously been saving the pattern since like February or something, before she even had her own DS. I knew it was enviable that she would get one, she's a gamer. Though having raised 2 sons, it's not surprising.

I actually finished this cozy on the car ride down to their house on Christmas Day. Then had to sneak into the bedroom and wrap it without her seeing. It all worked out. And from what I hear it is working out well. Large enough to hold the DS, the charger and her iPod Nano.

Granted I don't think it's really supposed to be that big, but that's what I get for not swatching. Perhaps I should start? A good new year's resolution, I guess.

DS Cozy - back

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I absolutely love it! It was so nice to have someone make something for me! Usually I am making for everyone else and I so appreciate the work that goes into any project. Thank you...it is so appreciated!