Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One for Me, One for You: April Fabric

April 2009 - Sarah's Choice
My April Choice

April 2009 - Darcy's Choice
Darcy's April Choice

Any ideas of what kind of quilt square I should create with Darcy's fabric?

Darcy is actually all caught up, so I need to get cracking. Ideally I'd finish both April and May's square and find fabric for June (and possibly July) by the first of June.

I have a few ideas that I think lend themselves more to the May fabric you have yet to see. So as of right now I'm a bit stumped. Send any inspiration my way!


.......................................
Don't forget to enter my Blogiversary/Birthday Giveaway for the Everlasting Birthday cupcake hat! Enter through May 25 at 7:20pm CST by sharing your favorite birthday tradition or memory on Wednesday's post. We've had some fun memories shared so far, come on over and join in the fun!

No comments: