Tuesday, June 09, 2009

WIP: On the Road Again

WIP - June 6, 2009

It seems my best work-in-progress shots come while cooped up in the car.

I guess it's to be expected. I'm close to the objects. There's not much to get in the way, to ugly up the shot. And of course, the natural light conveniently filtered by the slight tint of the car window.

Hmm, I never actually thought about it, but it does seem that the car is a little studio of sorts.

We were on the road again this weekend, this time sans dog, but with the brother-in-law, for a trip to Cincinnati for a couple of Cubs games. Needless to say, I was pretty excited having barely been east of Illinois (only Florida & South Carolina) and the prospect of 5 hours in the car each way. Enough time to have some uninterrupted sessions with a book or some crafts, but not long enough to go crazy in the confinement.

No comments: