Thursday, June 04, 2009

One for Me, One for You: April Results

April 2009 Square - Sarah
Sarah's April Square
Project #21 in '50 in 2009 Challenge'

I'm digging the whirly gig design. And my favorite part…the thin blue border inside the brown border. Thank goodness for Flickr for quilting inspiration, right?


April 2009 Square - Darcy
Darcy's April Square

Darcy was apprehensive of hers. But I'm digging how crazy rainbowy it is. And I think having all those colors in it will help make ties between some other squares that just seemed like oddballs, colorwise.

I've just joined a Flickr group, Quilting Bee Blocks, to share our virtual "quilting bee" with ours. We've been getting some positive response on individual blocks and our project in general so that's encouraging and always nice to hear.

If you're at all interested in quilting, I encourage you to take a look. There is some really terrific stuff shared - yay! for more inspiration!


No comments: